Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Raven Nest
Hi there! First let me say I am happy to see some one here...atleast I think you are here!
Maybe I am just fooling myself...but let me live in that fantasy a while!
I live in Pt. Loma, CA. My husband is a Boatsmate 2nd Class Petty Officer in the US Navy. At the moment he is on shore duty at the sub-base at Pt. Loma. I am not at liberty to say in what compacity he works. We have a beautiful view of the harbor. There is a Starbucks Coffee Shop across the street and many other fine shops as well. They have really developed this area wonderfully! They have even put in a Trader Joe's! For those of you not familiar with them they are a Grocery store that sells mostly organic foods. They are wonderful!
Well for now that is all I will say as I am in the middle of downloading many things to my new computer. I will say goodbye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment